A-Frame Roof Barns
Need a secure and durable space for your animals, machinery, and vehicles? A-frame roof barns are a perfect choice! Not only do they provide you with a stunning building, but you can look forward to a dependable design that will last for many years to come. Call today at (877) 350-5464 to order your new metal barn.
Explore Our A-Frame Roof Barns
We Have Exactly the One You Need, Connect With Our Experts.
What Do I Need to Know About A-Frame Roof Metal Barns?
A-Frame roof steel barns or boxed-eave metal barns are a stylish option for people that want the functionality of a barn but want it to fit in with the look of their property. A-Frame horizontal roof barns are enclosed spaces that look similar to A-framed houses. Their horizontal roof panels make it easy for the rain and snow to slide right off. These steel barns are designed with one main central area and two lean-tos so that you can use them for a variety of purposes.
The Many Uses of A-Frame Roof Barn Buildings
A-Frame roof prefab barns are incredibly versatile and can be used for a range of purposes. When you choose to have one installed, you can decide the function of your new building to suit your needs. Struggling to pick a use? Check out the main applications below:
- Horse stables – finding a secure area for stables is simple with boxed-eave roof barns. Plus, if you get a big enough building, you can use the area for a riding arena too.
- Feed store – using your new barn or part of your new barn as a feed store will help to keep your animals fed even when the weather is against you.
- Animal housing - offer your animals a secure and dry area to rest or take shelter with a steel barn. It’s a great solution in areas that have moderate weather!
- Vehicle storage – If you have cars, marine equipment, or farm machinery, then our A-frame roof prefab barns are the perfect place to store them when they are not in use.
- Farm equipment area – when you need specialist equipment for your land, then having a place to store it when it’s not in use is vital. A-frame roof prefab barns have the space to make them the ideal solution.
Creating the Ideal Barn for Your Needs
Not only are A-Frame roof barns a great choice, but they can be fully customized to meet all your needs. At Mr. Carports, we take pride in offering the largest number of customization options so that you end up with a building that reflects your needs fully.
Choose from a range of sizes, roof styles, doors, and windows, and even tweak the anchors, steel gauges, and wainscotting to suit your style. We also offer fully certified buildings for areas where they are needed and non-certified buildings for other locations.
Finally, creating an aesthetically pleasing building is simple with our ten color choices. You can have black, barn red, pewter gray, pebble beige, earth brown, quaker gray, rawhide, royal blue, evergreen, or clay – the choice is up to you.
How to Prepare Your Site for Installation Day?
No matter how great the quality of our boxed-eave roof barns, site preparation is the key to a successful installation. Follow the steps listed below to ensure that your site is safe, prepared, and legally ready for installation day:
- Check if you need a permit – before you can even start to prep a site, you will need to find out whether you need a permit to build in your area and what codes are in place that needs to be addressed. Contact your local permit office, who will be able to advise on what is required!
- Consider the site location – finding the right spot takes time, and you will need to consider whether there is adequate room for your barn as well as access to the rest of the site from the new barn.
- Preparing the site – with the location decided, you will need to clear the area and the space around the area ready for installation day. Once the area is clear of vegetation and debris, you will need to level it carefully.
- Foundations for the win – with a leveled site, you can then move to pour the right foundation for your building. Not sure what to use? Our experts are on hand and able to provide you with advice on the materials you can use.
How Much Do A-Frame Horizontal Roof Barns Cost?
Pricing A-frame roof metal barns is dependent on a variety of factors, from the size of the building you want to the customization options you choose and the area you are located to the certifications you need. However, when you choose Mr. Carports for your boxed-eave metal barn, we will provide you with a clear and accurate quote so that you know exactly how much your new building will cost.
We also understand that buying a new steel building outright may not be possible in the current financial condition, and so we offer financing and rent-to-own options so that you do not need to delay your purchase. Applying is simple, and our team is on hand to answer any questions you have.
Delivery and installation to 34 US States
At Mr. Carports, we take your satisfaction seriously and have worked hard to be able to offer free delivery and installation across 34 different US states.
This means that if you are in NC, SC, GA, LA, MS, OK, WA, OR, CA, MT, AZ, VT, NH, ME, CT, RI, DE, DC, MI, IL, IN, OH, VA, WV, PA, MD, TX, FL, LA, AK, KS, CO, MO or KY then we will work with you to organize a suitable date and time for your new barn to be installed. All you need to do is prepare the site and let us know when it is ready – we will do the rest with the best lead times in America.
Why A-Frame Roof Barn Buildings from Mr. Carports Are the Best
When we first started out, we worked from a small garage, providing metal buildings to businesses and individuals who needed them. As our business grew, we remained committed to providing the best customer service across the US along with the best lead times, and it is this commitment to excellence that has helped us to become one of the leading dealers of A-Frame roof steel barns.
Our team of experts is on hand whenever you need them, and our commitment to always answering your call means that you can be confident that we will provide you with what you need the first time. Do not delay your new metal building – call us today at (877) 350-5464 to get started.