Commercial Metal Buildings
It takes more than just the potential to grow a business. You need the right location and building to fulfill your customer base. More and more business owners are opting for commercial metal buildings because of the vast benefits associated with steel. Experts report seeing up to 3 percent growth in recent years, with more prefabricated metal buildings to pop up in the near future.
Companies like Mr. Carports have the expertise and the know-how to provide what you need by offering the best commercial metal buildings on the market. Understand how the right structure can help your business grow in the years to come.
Do you need a professional commercial building for your business needs? Call Mr. Carports at (877) 350-5464 to get manufacturer-direct pricing on metal buildings. As the best in the industry, Mr. Carports always answers the call!
Explore Our Commercial Metal Buildings
We Have Exactly the One You Need, Connect With Our Experts.
Commercial Metal Buildings and Vertical Roofs
A vertical style roof is a solid choice in commercial metal buildings. The roofs are the most dependable, especially in areas prone to inclement weather and runoff materials from frequent storms. Water, snow, leaves, and other debris are more easily removed from vertical roofs. The vertical panels can also withstand other harsh climatic conditions, such as strong winds, and remain strong thanks to the durable metal material.
The Commercial Uses of Steel Building from Mr. Carports
Mr. Carports offers a wide range of sizes for commercial buildings that can be customized to suit several different industries. From small businesses to large scale enterprises, you can find a commercial metal building to suit most economic needs. The possibilities are endless.
Some previous buildings have been used for:
- Airplane hangars
- Office buildings
- Dine-in and carry-out restaurants
- Medical clinics and offices
- Retailers, boutiques, specialty shops, and big-box furniture stores
- Strip malls and other shopping centers
- Car and other vehicle dealerships, auto repair shops, automatic car washes, and tire stores
- Veterinarian clinics, doctor offices, and animal hospitals
- Equestrian operations and stables
- Other industries
Commercial Metal Building Kits: The Best Decision and Smartest Way to Build
It makes a lot of sense to build a commercial building in steel. The framing offers sturdy protection against extreme weather. It is resistant to fire, termites, pests, and mold. You cannot deny their staying power. Prefab steel building kits can maintain their attractive qualities and value well into the future, much longer than wooden structures.
Rest assured knowing that a commercial metal building from Mr. Carports is tailor-made for you, as the framing is cut, welded, and drilled to your needs right at the factory, you can buy a commercial building kit right away by making a call at (877) 350-5464. The kits from Mr. Carports are the most durable and of high-quality on the market today.
Four Most Popular Sizes of Commercial Steel Buildings
Once you have decided that a commercial steel building is best for your business, you will need to select the right size to suit your needs. Different industries require different sizes, so consider what you foresee soon for your business.
- 30x50 Commercial Metal Building: One of the most popular choices, the 30x50 size and design comes in column-free. It allows industries to customize the space. This flexibility also offers storage opportunities for business equipment, operations, and possible expansion in the future.
- 50x100 Commercial Metal Building: The 50x100 is ideal for commercial operations that want uninterrupted space. This option can allow up to 300 square feet, which is excellent for maximizing the room and letting your interior design speak to your unique business model. There is no welding required, so you should be able to get up and running relatively quickly.
- 100x100 Commercial Metal Building: The 100x100 is a great option for any manufacturing operation. It has a clear span framing that allows you to maximize your business operations as well as any office space. With such a large area, you also have the option to work with professionals who can help you make the most out of the layout so that it includes all the necessary components that you need for your business.
- 100x300 Commercial Metal Building: This steel building kit is an excellent option for businesses in need of versatility. The 100x300 commercial space can come equipped with framed openings, sectional doors, and other design options, including skylights and windows. Several floor layouts are available, which can combine interior and exterior elements that can be both efficient and convenient.
Customization Options for Your Commercial Metal Building
You probably have an idea of what you want your business to look like. Mr. Carports can help make that dream a reality in ways that could be beyond your imagination. Commercial metal buildings can have customized doors, frames, frame-outs, anchors, steel framing or gauges, and certifications, along with much more.
There are also several color options available that can provide the most optimal design aesthetic in mind. Mr. Carports has ten various hues to choose from, including:
- Barn Red
- Earth Brown
- Pebble Beige
- Royal Blue
- Quaker Gray
- Pewter Gray
Commercial Metal Building Prices
The financial plan of your commercial steel building depends on the kind of building you chose and the various customization options you select. An average commercial metal building typically costs between $16 and $20 per square foot, which includes the complete building package, delivery, foundation, and all construction costs. Mr. Carports not only offers top quality products; it also provides manufacturer-direct pricing on its metal buildings. You even have the option to purchase your structure online. There are also financing options as well as the ability to rent-to-own. To get a quick quote on your commercial building, call the experts at Mr. Carports on (877) 350-5464.
Free Delivery and Installation of Commercial Metal Buildings
Getting a break in costs can mean a lot to business owners. Mr. Carports helps to simplify the process by providing free delivery and installation of its commercial metal buildings across 34 states. Those states include the following:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- Washington D.C.
Create a Professional Space for Your Business, Thanks to Commercial Metal Buildings!
A commercial metal building can be the start of a thriving and successful business, and you will need someone with the expertise to help you with your new beginning venture. Mr. Carports started as a small garage in 2015, and by 2017, the company was able to flourish as a full-scale operation. The combined experience of its CEO and managers comes out to more than 35 years of industry knowledge. The company prides itself on providing quality metal buildings at competitive prices that also align with its gold standard for customer service. Mr. Carports will always answer your call. Feel free to call today at (877) 350-5464, and find out how to get started with your dream business.