Don’t all your horses deserve the best of things? Metal horse barns are a much more profitable and reliable investment than wooden horse barns. First of all, metal horse barns are far stronger and sturdier than wooden ones. That means you don’t have to worry about your barn deteriorating or decaying after years of use.
Using horse barn from Mr. Carports is a statement of intent. It says you’re a forward-thinking and smart investor. Contact Mr. Carports today at (877) 350-5464 to get a superb metal horse barn at the most affordable rate.
Explore Our Horse Barns
We Have Exactly the One You Need, Connect With Our Experts.
Protect Your Horses with Metal Horse Barns
It has already been mentioned that the principal aim in planning for a horse facility (and any other metal building) is safety and comfort. You really can’t overestimate the protection that metal horse barns offer your horses, not only from the weather conditions but also from an infestation of critters, lice, and wild animals.
Compared to wooden horse barns, steel horse barns don’t need the occasional treatment to maintain structural integrity. Metal horse barns are also not in danger of collapsing, cracking, and bending, unlike wooden horse barns. These barns are fitted with anchors and steel frames to support and withstand all loads.
Metal horse barns from Mr. Carports have the strongest warranty in the industry. Call Mr. Carports at (877) 350-5464 to order the best protection for your horses.
Customization Options for Steel Horse Barns
Do you have a unique design or structure you want? Have no worries; Mr. Carports will give you the prefab horse barn of your dreams.
Mr. Carports offers you the option to customize your horse barn depending on your area, budget, and specifications. It is a unique opportunity to unleash your creative side and build your dream metal horse barn.
Customization options from Mr. Carports include the following choices:
- Size: the size of your metal horse barn is one decision that is your sole prerogative. You can decide to add to or reduce the space available. Note that too much space will help with ventilation and add to the horse’s comfort. Your typical metal horse barn size starts from 36’W x 21’L, but can go as wide as you wish.
- Colors: choosing the color to paint your metal horse barn can be fun, but it is one of the most important decisions to make. Mr. Carports provide ten color options to choose from. They include the following shades: Barn Red, Earth Brown, Rawhide, Evergreen, Pebble Beige, Clay, Royal Blue, Quaker Gray, Pewter Gray, and Black.
- Door and Windows: you can choose what type of door to use, whether it is the roll-up style or the walk-in doors. These are both excellent choices and adds to the security of your barn.
- Anchors: anchors add to the structural integrity and strength of your metal horse barn. If you want a durable and reliable horse barn, you have to choose to use anchors.
- 12- & 14- Gauge Steel Framing: the steel frames gauge also add to the structure’s strength and durability. They also make it impervious to damage.
- 26- & 29- Gauge Roofing: this also contributes to structural integrity and roof strength. It determines how much load your structure can withstand.
- Certification: when you contract your metal horse barn to Mr. Carports, you can be sure of having a structurally sturdy build—the building to pass environmental and building regulations.
If you’re interested in a customized horse barn for your farm, call Mr. Carports at (877) 350-5464 to order one today.
Uses of Horse Barns
Metal horse barns are not just any other structures. Getting a metal horse barn is an investment decision that yields benefits both in the short and long term. Horse barns from Mr. Carports are built to be safe, comfortable, and versatile. Even if you don’t have horses, you can easily convert the space to serve other purposes with little or no cost.
Some of the alternative applications for steel horse barns include the following:
- Yard Sale: you can repurpose your metal horse barn to a yard sale venue. It is the easiest and least costly alternative.
- Garage: turning your horse barn into a garage is just a matter of few modifications. You can complete this transformation at a low cost with expert help.
- Agricultural Purposes: you can turn your barn into a storage space for agricultural produce, seeds, and heavy farm equipment. Don’t forget to store your lawnmower and other equipment in there, too.
- Storage Space: you can also convert your horse barn into a storage space for unused household items. It is an ideal space for appliances, large furniture, tools, and more.
- Workshop: turning your horse barn into a carpentry or autobody workshop is just a matter of few inexpensive modifications. Although you’ll have to buy some equipment to get started, you’ll love the final result.
Buy a versatile metal horse barn from Mr. Carports, call at (877) 350-5464, and order now!
Horse Barn Prices and Financing Options
The first thing people ask after being told of a particular product is the price. Well, Mr. Carports has one of the most affordable metal horse barns in the industry. It is important to note that although Mr. Carports offers the most affordable horse barns in the industry, some external factors may increase your purchase’s total cost. Those factors include customization options, sizes, and so on.
Mr. Carports understands economic realities and has set up financing programs to help customers buy their dream metal horse barns. Those financing programs include rent-to-own option and traditional financing program. Now you know money is not a problem, call Mr. Carports today at (877) 350-5464 to buy your dream metal barn.
Install Your Barn Yourself with Horse Barn Kits
Suppose you’re the type that enjoys doing things yourself and gaining new experience; here is an opportunity for you. Mr. Carports presents super-affordable DIY metal horse barn kits. These kits contain all materials you’ll need to install your horse barn. It even comes with a perfectly straightforward installation manual. With metal horse barn kits, you can install at your own pace and get valuable metal building experience.
It would help if you had a metal building expert on-site for professional advice.
Free Delivery and Installation Services in the USA
One of the principal aims of Mr. Carports is customer satisfaction. In light of this, the company offers free delivery and installation services in 34 USA states. The states are NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, FL, LA, AK, OK, WA, OR, CA, MT, AZ, MI, IL, IN, OH, VA, WV, PA, VT, NH, ME, CT, RI, DE, DC, MD, TX, KS, CO, MO, KY.
Take advantage of this fantastic deal today! You can have your horse barn in no time, without even lifting a finger, thanks to this incredible service.
Mr. Carports – Tested and Trusted Metal Barn Dealers
It is no longer news that Mr. Carports is the most reputable metal building dealer in the industry. Thirty-five years of combined selfless service and customer-oriented policies have contributed to this sterling reputation.
At Mr. Carports, your safety and satisfaction come first. To order a metal building, call Mr. Carports today at (877) 350-5464. You can expect helpful, friendly service from start to finish, along with manufacturer-direct prices. Ask about free delivery and installation in your area.