Vertical Roof Garages
Do you need a reliable structure to keep your vehicle safe from Mother Nature? Maybe you need space to store other essential items from dangers. Instead of getting a carport, upgrade to a garage. Mr. Carports offers you the best kind of metal garages in the industry.
Vertical metal garages are reliable and dependable structures to protect your property. Experts build vertical garages to withstand the worst weather conditions. They also come with a 20-year warranty. If you want to acquire the best sort of protection for your vehicles, call Mr. Carports at (877) 350-5464 to buy a vertical roof garage.
Explore Our Vertical Roof Garages
We Have Exactly the One You Need, Connect With Our Experts.
Vertical Roof Garage Designs – Style and Strength in a Structure
Vertical roof garages are the best kind of garages available in the industry. They have enough extra fittings and reinforcements to withstand a heavy burden. Unlike the other two roof garage types (regular and Boxed-Eave roofs), vertical roof garages are designed with vertical roof paneling to make them super reliable. The vertical roof paneling that characterizes this type of garages aids drainage and removal of debris. The vertical roof garage’s enclosed nature also ensures a modicum of security or protection to your vehicles or other valuables.
Have Vertical Roof Garages Built To Your Specifications
Most garages serve a dual purpose. You can keep your cars safe from harsh weather and use the area as a storage space for your belongings. The way to ensure that your vertical roof garage remains a useful asset to you is by factoring in future or potential use in its design. Mr. Carports offers you this unique opportunity to take charge of the planning phase of your vertical roof garage. We give you the chance to customize your building to fit your needs, taste, and budget.
There are several customization options available to you. Some of them are:
Size is essential. Your building needs space, enough space. You should factor in future alternative use when choosing the size of your structure. The rule of the thumb is that nobody ever complains about too much space.
This is the first thing that attracts admiration in your building. The color(s) of your structure is the first thing that your friends and neighbors notice. Choosing the wrong color or color combination will make the garage an eyesore. Mr. Carports offers ten color options to choose from, including the following:
Barn Red, Earth Brown, Rawhide, Evergreen, Pebble Beige, Clay, Royal Blue, Quaker Gray, Pewter Gray, Black
You should understand that this is one of the most important decisions you’ll have to make. The roof style you choose vastly influences the strength and durability of your structure. It would be best if you consider your climate and weather condition before choosing a roof style. Regular roof garages are good for areas with calm weather, while A-Frame garages are suitable for areas with moderate weather, and vertical garages are the best for any weather at all.
Doors and windows
The type of doors and windows you choose determines your properties’ amount of protection from robbery and rodents. You can select either roll-up or walk-in garage doors.
There are different types of anchors, and they each offer different degrees of strength and durability. Your choice of the anchor is what determines precisely how reliable your building will be.
12- & 14- Gauge Steel Framing
This is mostly all about strength. The higher the gauge, the thinner the metal. You have the choice of choosing your steel reinforcements. The best option here is to seek expert advice, which Mr. Carports will make available.
It would help if you understood that your customization choices would most likely increase your vertical roof garage’s total cost. To order a customized vertical roof garage, you can order online or call Mr. Carports at (877) 350-5464 to place an order.
Alternative Uses – Vertical Roof Garages are Never a Waste of Space
Like every other metal building that Mr. Carports provides, the vertical roof garage is more than a garage. Mr. Carports offer metal structures with versatility in mind. We make sure that even if you don’t have a car in residence, your vertical garage remains a useful building to you.
Some of the alternative uses or application of your vertical roof garage are:
- Storage space: your vertical roof garage is a building with a lot of space. One way to utilize that space is to convert the building into a storage space to keep household items.
- Animal shade: you can also convert a part of your vertical garage into a sort of shed to protect your domestic animals from the weather or predators.
- Office space: the vertical garage is an enclosed space – add plumbing, lights, some furniture, and you already have a living space or office space for your side business. It can also serve as your home office.
- Workshop: you can also convert your vertical garage into an auto body or carpentry workshop. You only need to buy some equipment or tools to get started.
- A living space: you only need to add plumbing, furniture, and appliances to turn your vertical garage into a living area. A little decoration won’t be amiss too.
4 Important Things to Consider Before Buying Vertical Style Garages
Getting a vertical garage is not a small undertaking. The process and preparations involved in delivery and installation can be very taxing and frustrating to the unprepared.
Here are some things you need to do to have a seamless installation:
- Location: the delivery location is critical in the scheme of things. The weather condition, soil type, distance, and so on are crucial variables that can influence the kind of metal garage you order.
- Site preparation: this step involves clearing the delivery site of debris, choosing a foundation, and removing all sorts of barriers that could impede installation.
- Building Codes and Requirements: not getting the proper authorization or go-ahead for your project might lead to you getting fined or your building being demolished. To avoid this, you need to get the appropriate approvals and fulfill all building requirements.
- Metal Building Dealer: more than anything, a reliable metal building dealer is vital to your project. Mr. Carports has over 35 years of combined experience working in the USA. We also have the best rates for top-quality steel buildings in the industry.
Vertical Roof Metal Garages = Affordable Prices
In the metal building industry, Mr. Carports has a reputation for being the best. The vertical roof garages are the absolute best and are available at affordable prices.
However, if you’re unable to entirely finance your vertical roof garage building, Mr. Carports offers attractive financing options tailored to your circumstances. You can benefit from our rent-to-own and financing program. It’s okay if you don’t know your budget. The trained team will work with you to get everything you need at a rate you can afford.
Free Delivery and Installation of Vertical Roof Garages
Mr. Carports offers free delivery and installation services to 34 states in the USA. Why? Because they take pride in providing the best rates and services to customers. As an American-based company, they care about you and your needs. Take advantage of this excellent opportunity for you to save time, effort, and money. Get your delivery and installation for free today. If you live in any of these states, you don’t need to pay a penny for delivery and installation:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- Washington D.C.
Call Mr. Carports at (877) 350-5464, and ask for a quote today. You will enjoy working with trained professionals who can help you every step of the way.
Mr. Carports – Always Answers the Call
Vertical roof garages from Mr. Carports can hold up to three or more vehicles and still have enough space to open the doors and wash the cars.
Your comfort is our desire. Mr. Carports offers a 20-year warranty on reinforced steel buildings. You can trust a reliable team with over 35 years of combined experience with vertical metal garages. Call Mr. Carports today at (877) 350-5464 to discuss your residential, commercial, agricultural, or semi-industrial needs. Take advantage of manufacturer-direct pricing on metal buildings along with excellent customer service.